Saturday, January 8, 2011

hibernation time!

It's been a whole month since I have written anything except a list. I can't use the excuse that I don't have time, because I have plenty of time. I hate that excuse! It's the worlds biggest lie! We all have time and we chose to use it in different ways, but , really, if you WANT to do something, you'll have time for it.
I've been using my time to walk in the woods, train with the dogs, invent in the kitchen, snuggle any kid who will let me... clean this massive house. The usual, boring, wonderful stuff. I am happy to have no drama in my life, save the natural teen stuff that occurs here and there. I resolved in 2010 to eliminate the negative from my life. Funny thing... it's pretty quiet now:) The crowd has thinned and my shoulders feel less tight for it.

No comments: