Saturday, March 6, 2010

aw, dang

I wanted badly to stay awake long enough to watch the 20/20 with Jaycee Dugard. I am so curious about this woman. I want to know what 18 years of captivity look like on some one's face.
No such luck, though, I crashed somewhere between the wrongly accused and the justly accused.
aw, dang
I'm old now. I go to bed early and get up early. I love the end of the day just as much as I love the beginning. The middle... well, it's the middle, so what can it be? It's full and bloated and pulling me down by my ankles almost every time it comes around.
aw, dang

Last night, instead of washing my brain away on the sensationalism and exploitation of a kidnap victim, I went to bed early. I got my 7 1/2 hours of needed sleep and woke rested and ready for my day.
atta girl
My days are so full of excitement and travel! I am lucky to have something to do at every moment, for there is never time to be bored. I have so many people around me, I have no fear of being lonely. I am so lucky to have such a large network of personalities to color my days!
atta girl

No comments: