Monday, November 22, 2010

1st Time ever!

I put up Christmas decorations yesterday! BEFORE Thanksgiving! Ok, so it's only a tree made of old drums with some colored lights wrapped around it, but it's still a big first for me!
I am trying to embrace that which I usually consider to be cliche, lame, silly, ridiculous, corny, annoying. Yep, I'm giving in to it. I want to feel all this joy I keep hearing about. I want to spread it, too, so be prepared for a side of me that may suprise you.
I also want to remodel this ugly blog. I need help. HELP!

1 comment:

Ms.C said...

I started trying to say "yes" (within reason) to everything at least once. It's even got me waking up at the butt crack of dawn on Friday morning to participate in this bizarre ritual known as "Black Friday". uggh. Wish me luck.

Love the drum tree, btw!