Friday, March 4, 2011

More seeds are on the way


From the first time I laid my eyes on the Baker Creek Seed Catalog, I have been in love. The brilliant photos and old time world varieties of veg seeds. Good god, a garden goddesses dream come true!
Last year, I grew their seed for the first time... and now, I am not only in love, but a loyal and willing follower of the BC Seed Co.
Second order of the season placed today, featuring the marvel of Romanesca Brocoli.
Pretty sexy for a vegetable, don't you think? I do, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
The greenhouse is warming up and calling my name...

2 comments:

Ms.C said...

That broccoli is almost too pretty to eat.
I may need some gardening tips from ya... we are still novices!

A Better Version of Me said...

I would love to! I have 30+ years under my belt and still learning.
The garden is my favorite place to be!