Friday, May 7, 2010

Jumping in

Well, hell, why not?
I'm unemployed. They're underemployed. Might as well use what you know and give it your best effort, right? I'm taking my unemployment compensation this week and investing it (small as it is) into the possibility of once again owning my own business. I can run it like nobody's business, crunching numbers and solving problems, but I will need some push to stay motivated in bringing in new business. That's where I tend to flounder. I get comfy, even lazy. When I was selling greeting cards, I did well and then just stopped. Bored. Next!
Attention span issues aside, we're going to give it a go and see what we're capable of.
After all, I am a "Certified Dirt Worshipper". Can't go letting that education go to waste. (thanks, Dad)
Giddyup!

No comments: